With people's understanding of epoxy floor paint products, more and more occasions began to use epoxy floor paint, to make high-quality floor paint project, in addition to the choice of normal floor paint manufacturer's floor paint materials, in strict accordance with the construction process of floor paint construction, before, during and after the construction of floor paint, the following details should be paid attention to:
Preparations before construction:
1. Check the ground condition of the foundation: Whether it is flat or not, mark the position too high or too low, and grind or repair it.
2. Know clearly the maintenance time of the ground, the construction environment, temperature, humidity, whether there is a waterproof layer, etc. Because the construction of epoxy floor paint is affected by the environment, the temperature should not be too high or too low, and the humidity should also be within the appropriate range. Maintenance time is 7 days in summer and 10 days in low or humid areas.
3. Check the strength of concrete floor. This is in order to prevent the occurrence of sand, empty drum and other undesirable phenomena in epoxy floor paint after construction. The concrete floor with lower strength should be cleaned up before construction. After cleaning, epoxy sealing primer should be applied to seal the capillary holes of the concrete floor to prevent water vapor and sundries from penetrating into the ground and enhance the strength of the concrete floor.
4. Check whether the environment of the construction site is clean. If the epoxy floor paint is mixed with dust and other impurities, it will make the epoxy floor appear granular or uneven.
2. The points needing attention in the construction process:
1. Material proportioning should be precise and flooring paint materials should be stirred evenly.
2. The coating thickness is uniform during construction and can enter the next process only after solidification and drying.
3. Check the quality of the coated surface after each coat construction, and deal with it in time.
4. Attention should be paid to the hygiene of the construction environment to avoid the dirt falling into the uncured coating.
3. Points needing attention after construction:
1. After finishing the construction of the floor paint coating, clean up the site and take all the construction tools and materials away from the site.
2. After curing for 24 hours, it can walk on the surface until the film is cured. After three days, it can be checked and put into use after one week.
3. After putting into use, the epoxy floor project should pay attention to maintenance, prohibit damage, regularly check the surface condition of the epoxy coating, and timely report the damage.