With the popularity of the concept of environmental protection, many consumers may have such concerns when choosing epoxy floor paint: because epoxy floor paint is manufactured from chemical raw materials, is epoxy floor paint environmentally friendly? Is it toxic? In view of this problem, the following epoxy floor paint manufacturers will give you a detailed analysis: epoxy floor paint is a non-toxic environmental protection paint; regardless of whether it is made from chemical raw materials? Business or household use can be assured. Of course, although epoxy floor paint is a non-toxic and environmentally friendly material, it still has to remind you: 1、环氧地面漆虽然无毒，但在施工过程中最好不要触碰到皮肤，否则对皮肤会有一定的损坏;在环氧地面漆施工完毕后，要开窗通风尽量长的时间后再使用，使溶剂、气味完全散发。
1. Although the epoxy floor paint is non-toxic, it is better not to touch the skin in the construction process, otherwise the skin will be damaged to some extent; after the epoxy floor paint is finished, the window should be opened and ventilated for as long as possible before use, so that the solvent and odor can be completely emitted.
2. Before construction, we should choose a good brand of floor paint. Good floor paint manufacturers should have a good understanding of their construction process and epoxy floor paint materials before making a decision. We must not neglect the quality of epoxy floor paint materials if it is inexpensive.
3. Epoxy resins and curing agents: epoxy resins and curing agents are toxic when they are alone, but their cured products after reaction can be non-toxic and meet the requirements of FDA for non-toxicity.
4. Pigments and fillers: Some pigments and fillers contain toxic ingredients such as heavy metals, such as chrome yellow; some pigments and fillers are non-toxic, such as food-grade titanium dioxide, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, talc powder, quartz powder, etc. For non-toxic coatings after drying, non-toxic pigments and fillers can be used instead of pigments and fillers containing toxic substances such as heavy metals. However, the color of such coatings is limited and the cost of some colors will increase.
5. Solvents: Solvents are mostly harmful to human body, but the toxicity of solvents is different, and the degree of residual in the film is different. In the process of construction and film drying, solvent volatilization is harmful to the environment and human body. Solvents with little harm to human body should be selected as far as possible and ventilation should be strengthened to reduce the concentration. For the dried film, if the residual solvent is low, the solvent is basically volatilized, which is harmless to the environment and human body.
6. Auxiliaries: The amount of auxiliaries in the film is very small, and now the toxic auxiliaries are no longer used, so the effect of auxiliaries on the non-toxicity of the film is very small.