We all know that epoxy floor paint also has a useful life. When it is used for a long time, natural aging will occur, resulting in ground damage, even ash and sand, affecting the normal use of the floor. At this time, it is necessary to renovate the old epoxy floor. Reasons for renovation of epoxy floors:
1. No matter what kind of floor, there will be natural aging problems. Epoxy flooring has its service life limitation after all. Under the corrosion of time, it is aging, and the service time to reach the flooring naturally needs to be renovated.
2. During the use of epoxy flooring, problems such as hollowing, paint dropping and cracks appear on the surface. After the completion of the epoxy floor construction, in the daily use process, there are various problems affecting the normal use and aesthetic impact, it is necessary to carry out timely renovation work.
3. Artificial damage during work. Mainly include the maintenance of the floor is not in place, did not follow the rules of floor use and other reasons, such as inadequate cleaning, affecting the image of enterprises and production efficiency.
Work to be done before renovation of old epoxy floors:
1. Eradication of old floors: Eradication of old floors requires the use of professional polishing equipment to completely clean the old epoxy floors, which is the first step to be completed in the early stage of the renovation project.
2. Clean up dirt: After removing the old epoxy floor, the next step is to remove dirt, dirt, dust and other treatment of the ground, according to the actual situation of investigation, to determine that the ground is not polluted, before the next renovation of the floor engineering process can be carried out.
3. Crack treatment: After cleaning the dirt, it is necessary to investigate whether there are cracks on the ground. If there are cracks, then the quality of the old floor materials and construction is not up to the standard. Cracks should be treated by cutting into V-shaped grooves with a cutting machine at the cracks, and then coated with epoxy mortar for reperfusion.
4. Hole treatment: After cracks are dealt with, the next step is to investigate whether there are holes in the ground, because the hollow ground will be difficult to find, because the construction team of the renovation project will recommend the use of a professional grinder to grind the hollow ground, and then use epoxy mortar to smooth it.